I'm back :)

Hi everyone, we got back from Scotland yesterday and it's good to be home, I missed my wee house, our little baby (Cara our kitten) and our new hens, although none of them even noticed we were gone! Typical LOL 

We had a perfect holiday, so relaxing, social with good food and light exploring :) We got soaked - right to the skin on our first day on the way to the museum, once inside though it was amazing, really interactive and free! We ate tapas for my birthday evening, swapped cute anniversary gifts and then the sun came out for our last few days and we explored Edinburgh's Castle (from the outside, we didn't fancy £32 to go in!). The gorgeous parks have to be my favourite thing about that city. 

I'll get some pictures sorted in the next few days but for now I think this picture sums up our trip pretty well haha!   

me sleeping in Edinburgh park, under the castle :)

6 comments:

  1. Welcome home, I'm glad you had such a good time! Yes, the photo sums it up really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dan :) its a great picture isn't it lol

      Delete
  2. Welcome home, glad you had a great time. Castle admission prices can be rather steep, if I can't get in on my English Heritage or national trust cards we don't go! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised, I'd expected £4 or something! Shows how often I pay to get in places I was way out. Those national trust cards are really good especially for families, I'm sure we'll get one in the future.

      Delete
  3. I used to live Nr Edinburgh...loved it, but 32 pounds to visit the castle????? MAD.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! it really is over the top, we saw lots of it just walking around the outside though so I was happy :) Edinburgh is such a beautiful city, especially on a sunny day when you can hang out in the parks

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment - it's really appreciated and I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...